RDB33C Spray Gun Cleaner
The RDB33C has been designed to clean both Solvent and Water based spray guns. The Autobox in the RDB33C has also been designed with a new method of installing the spray gun; the new magnetic gun holder allows the spray gun to be positioned quickly and easily in the machine, eliminating the need for multiple extension tubes. The compact size of the Autobox means that manual cleaning of solvent spray guns; suction and pressure pots can also take place in the manual workstation at the same time as spray guns are being cleaned automatically.
The water side of the machine is equipped with a paint channel flush gun for the internals and a flow through brush to clean the externals. After cleaning the water-based parts washers the water recovery system is used which allows the water based cleaning solution to be recycled using a flocculating powder and filters so that it can be reused and disposed of at lower disposal costs.
• Automatic washing station, using re-circulating and clean solvent as well as manual clean and re-circulating rinse
• Integrated air connection – the spray gun is supplied with compressed air for spray-out of the gun
• Air powered extraction unit – operates when the lid is opened and during manual washing. It efficiently protects the operator from harmful fumes
• Integrated nozzle in the lid is fed with clean thinner for manual rinse. This reduces solvent consumption and removes stubborn deposits
• The spray cradle – designed to give excellent cleaning results on all types of spray guns.
• Hands free – foot operated pumps for hands free operation.
• The wash basin is made of stainless steel without any welding seams.
• Equipped with powerful Teflon Diaphragm pump for an efficient automatic wash of the spray gun.
• The moisture trap prevents water contaminants from penetrating the air system and the regulator ensure correct air pressure.
• Sink for manual cleaning, equipped with a flow through brush and clean rinse nozzle (hand held)
• Paint channel rinse gun using clean water
Machine size: (H) 1510mm (W) 1185mm (D) 650mm. Depth at the floor: 610mm
Extractor Diameter: 125mm
Machine weight: 95 kg
Air Supply: 7 – 12 bar (110 – 180 psi)
Air consumption: 250 l/m (9 c.f.m)
Ventilation capacity required: 500 m3/h (310 cfm)
Suitable for cleaning spray gun used in automotive, rail, aerospace, bodyshop and surface coating industries.